TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Name of Competition: Hello, Dining!
Promoter: Fink, Level 4, 17-19 Brisbane Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Competition Period: The Competition commences at 12:01am AEDT on Wednesday 8 December 2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on Friday 7 January 2022.
Selection Date and Time: The winner will be selected by Friday 14 January 2022.
Entry Restrictions: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
Entry Method: To enter, during the Promotional Period, entrants must complete the competition entry form telling Fink, in 25 words or less, which Sydney Fink restaurant they are most excited to visit, and why, including their full name, email address, mobile number, and post code.
Maximum Entry Per Person: One entry per person.
Prize Details: The prize in total consists of:
1 x $1,000 Fink Gift Card valid at any of the below Fink restaurants:
- OTTO Sydney
- OTTO Brisbane
- Beach Byron Bay
Terms and Conditions of the Prize:
- Your prize is for 1 x $1,000 voucher and is not transferable, available for sale or redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be redeemed within the validity period or prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is transferred it will be forfeited.
- Prize is subject to restaurant availability
- Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, or on special event days such as Valentine’s Day or New Year’s Eve.
- The Prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Winner is responsible for all other costs associated with the redemption of the Prize, including but not limited to additional expenses incurred at the restaurants, and transfers to and from the venues.
Total Value: $1,000
Notification of Winners: The Winner will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days of being determined.
Prize Claim: The Winner must acknowledge their winning by email or phone by Wednesday 19 January 2022 or Prize will be redrawn.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. The Schedule defines certain terminology used within these Terms and Conditions. To the extent of consistency between the Schedule and these Terms and Conditions, the Schedule prevails.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, aged 18 and above.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the entrant gives permission to receive marketing material from Fink by way of email or telephone in accordance to the details given by the entrant.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If the Prize is unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct further rounds of judging, as required, at the same time and place as the original judging on the day after the Prize Claim Date. The alternate winner shall be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners section of the schedule.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, the unauthorised intervention or fraud or the discontinuation of the prize or product, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred.
- Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information, or to opt out of further communications to the Promoter’s Privacy Officer using the contact information provided within the Promoter’s Policies.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition.
The Promoter is Fink, Level 4, 17-19 Brisbane Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010